|사업내용||Travel & Tourism|
|지역||U.S.A > NY > New York City > Manhattan|
|회사주소||New York, NY, 10065지도보기|
|모집직종||기술직(Technical) > 관광/여행(Tour/Travel)|
|급여||$100 ~ 300 / 일|
We are a start up company explicitly created for the young, affluent travelers ages 21-40. Designed specifically for domestic and international Koreans, HanLove focuses on introducing New York City to our guests in the most memorable and unique way. Completely different from typical New York tour groups (and buses), our itineraries are packed with glamorous restaurants, hard-to-find but undoubtedly unique cultural landmarks and activities that have been announced only to locals. mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:black">
As HanLove gets ready for an exciting launch in less than 3 weeks, we are calling out for all Korean and Korean-American candidates who are fluent in both languages to come join our tour directors’ team . This position is excellent for outgoing, professional but fun loving individuals who object to being confined in cubicles all day. You do not need any experience to start, however, you must be willing to take an exam to acquire your tour guide license at the end of one month. mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";color:black">
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
Requirements:mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
- You must be between the ages 18-40
- Look the part - This means that you must be fit enough to be on the move at least 9 hours a day while dressed in semi-formal corporate attire.
- Salesperson mentality, smarts and business savvy – as a tour director, you will be required to keep excellent and respectful relationships with prominent business owners in New York City as well as celebrity clientele. You will also be required to retain superior knowledge and information on each affiliate establishment we and help generate sales during dining hours.
- A friendly, outgoing and charming personality to ensure guests with pleasurable experiences.
- Willing and fast learner. You must be able to take direction and constructive criticisim.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of New York City’s main attractions.
- Excellent verbal skills in both Korean and English.
Start pay – $100 - $300/day after one month probationary period.
If you are interested in becoming a part of HanLove's team, please email your resume (if applicable), a cover letter explaining why you would be a fit for this position and a recent picture of yourself to HanLoveNYC@gmail.com to schedule an interview. We will not contact anyone who does not send a picture.mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:Tahoma;